Godot game engine editor
Godot is an advanced, feature-packed, multi-platform 2D and 3D open source game engine.
Create games with ease, using Godot's unique approach to game development.
- Nodes for all your needs. Godot comes with hundreds of built-in nodes that make game design a breeze. You can also create your own for custom behaviors, editors and much more.
- Flexible scene system. Create node compositions with support for instancing and inheritance.
- Visual editor with all the tools you need packed into a beautiful and uncluttered context-sensitive UI.
- Friendly content creation pipeline for artists, level designers, animators and everything in between.
- Persistent live editing where changes are not lost after stopping the game. It even works on mobile devices!
- Create your own custom tools with ease using the incredible tool system.
Limitations of the Flatpak version:
- No C#/Mono support. See: https://github.com/flathub/org.godotengine.Godot/issues/8
- Custom builds for Android don't work. See: https://github.com/flathub/org.godotengine.Godot/issues/63
- The old-fashioned way of exporting to Android still works: https://docs.godotengine.org/en/latest/tutorials/export/exporting_for_android.html
- External script editors are supported, but you need to follow the steps described here: https://github.com/flathub/org.godotengine.Godot#using-an-external-script-editor
4.0.1 අනුවාදයෙහි වෙනස්කම්
8 days ago
ස්ථාපිත ප්රමාණය~290 MB
බාගතවන ප්රමාණය112 MB
තිබෙන නිර්මාණ ශිල්පaarch64, x86_64
ස්ථාපනයට පෙර පිහිටුවීමේ මාර්ගෝපදේශය අනුගමනය කරන්න