by Mirko Brombin
Run Windows Software
Run Windows software on Linux with Bottles!
Bottle software and enjoy at your leisure!
Our built-in dependency installation system grants automatic software compatibility access. Use the download manager to download the official components: the runner (Wine, Proton), DXVK, dependencies, etc.
Bottle versioning keeps your work safe now and lets you restore it later!
- Create bottles using preconfigured environments or create your own
- Run executables (.exe/.msi) in your bottles, directly from the context menu of your file-manager
- Automated detection of applications installed in your bottles
- Add environment variables quickly
- Override DLLs directly from per-bottle preferences
- On-the-fly runner change for any Bottle
- Various gaming-performance optimizations (esync, fsync, DXVK, cache, shader compiler, offload … and much more.)
- Automatic installation and management of Wine and Proton runners
- Automatic bottle repair in case of breakage
- Integrated dependency-installer based on a community-driven repository
- Integrated Task manager for Wine processes
- Access to ProtonDB and WineHQ for support
- System for bringing your configuration to new versions of Bottles
- Back up and import bottles
- Import Wine prefixes from other managers
- Bottles versioning
- ... and much more that you can find by installing Bottles!
संस्करण 51.5 में परिवर्तन
२७ दिन पहले
संस्थापित आकार~482 MB
डाउनलोड आकार156 MB
अनुज्ञाGNU General Public License v3.0 only
Other apps by Mirko Brombin
समय के साथ संस्थापित होता है
Make sure to follow the setup guide before installing