Open-source game engine for Heroes of Might and Magic III
VCMI is an open-source engine for Heroes of Might and Magic III with new possibilities. Years of intensive work resulted in an impressive amount of features. Among the current features are:
- Complete gameplay mechanics
- Almost all objects, abilities, spells and other content
- Basic battle AI and adventure AI
- Many GUI improvements: high resolutions, stack queue, creature window
- Advanced and easy mod support - add new towns, creatures, heroes, artifacts and spells without limits or conflicts
- Launcher for easy configuration - download mods from our server and install them immediately!
- Random map generator that supports objects added by mods
Note: In order to play the game using VCMI you need to own data files for Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Shadow of Death.
VCMI is an open-source project released under the GNU General Public License version 2 or later.
If you want help, please check our forum, bug tracker or GitHub page.
To play VCMI you will need to copy the 'Data', 'Maps' and 'Mp3' folders from Heroes III to '~/.var/app/eu.vcmi.VCMI/data/vcmi'
Asennukset ajan myötä
Seuraa määritysohjetta ennen asennusta