Graphical interface for displaying OATH codes with a YubiKey
NOTE: This (community) flatpak currently has issues with distros that use a patched version of pcsc-lite, like Fedora. DON'T report this to Yubico.
Generating Open Authentication (OATH) time-based TOTP and event-based HOTP one-time password codes, with the help of a YubiKey that protects the shared secrets.
- Add a credential by scanning a QR code on the screen
- Favorite your most used credentials for easy access
- Keep your secret seeds safe by storing them on a YubiKey
- Require a touch on YubiKey to generate the code
- Protect your credentials with a device password
- Connect an external smart card reader and use the YubiKey over NFC
Εγκαταστάσεις με την πάροδο του χρόνου
Make sure to follow the setup guide before installing