Reimagining of early Westwood real-time strategy games
OpenRA is a project that recreates and modernizes the classic Command & Conquer real time strategy games. We have developed a flexible open source game engine (the OpenRA engine) that provides a common platform for rebuilding and reimagining classic 2D and 2.5D RTS games (the OpenRA mods).
The OpenRA mods include new features and gameplay improvements that bring them into the modern era:
- A choice between “right click” and classic “left click” control schemes
- Overhauled sidebar interfaces for managing production
- Support for game replays and an observer interface designed for streaming games online
- The “fog of war” that obscures the battlefield outside your units' line of sight
- Civilian structures that can be captured to provide benefits
- Units gain experience as they fight and improve when they earn new ranks
OpenRA is 100% free, and comes bundled with three distinct mods. When you run a mod for the first time the game can automatically download the original game assets, or you can use the original game disks.
Инсталирания по време
Не забравяйте да прочетете началното ръководство