Run Windows Software
Run Windows software on Linux with Bottles!
Bottle software and enjoy at your leisure!
Our built-in dependency installation system grants automatic software compatibility access. Use the download manager to download the official components: the runner (Wine, Proton), DXVK, dependencies, etc.
Bottle versioning keeps your work safe now and lets you restore it later!
- Create bottles using preconfigured environments or create your own
- Run executables (.exe/.msi) in your bottles, directly from the context menu of your file-manager
- Automated detection of applications installed in your bottles
- Add environment variables quickly
- Override DLLs directly from per-bottle preferences
- On-the-fly runner change for any Bottle
- Various gaming-performance optimizations (esync, fsync, DXVK, cache, shader compiler, offload … and much more.)
- Automatic installation and management of Wine and Proton runners
- Automatic bottle repair in case of breakage
- Integrated dependency-installer based on a community-driven repository
- Integrated Task manager for Wine processes
- Access to ProtonDB and WineHQ for support
- System for bringing your configuration to new versions of Bottles
- Back up and import bottles
- Import Wine prefixes from other managers
- Bottles versioning
- ... and much more that you can find by installing Bottles!
Инсталирания по време
Не забравяйте да прочетете началното ръководство