by The GNOME Project
Virtualization made simple
Select an operating system and let Boxes download and install it for you in a virtual machine.
- Download freely available operating systems.
- Automatically install CentOS Stream, Debian, Fedora, Microsoft Windows, OpenSUSE, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and Ubuntu.
- Create virtual machines from operating system images with a couple of clicks.
- Limit the resources (memory and storage) your virtual machines consume from your system.
- Take snapshots of virtual machines to restore to previous states.
- Redirect USB devices from your physical machine into virtual machines.
- 3D acceleration for some of the supported operating systems.
- Automatically resize virtual machines displays to the window size.
- Share clipboard between your system and virtual machines.
- Share files to virtual machines by dropping them from your file manager into the Boxes window.
- Setup Shared Folders between your system and virtual machines.
Changes in version 44.0
15 days ago
Installed Size~348 MB
Download Size48 MB
Available Architecturesaarch64, x86_64
LicenseGNU Library General Public License v2.1 or later
Other apps by The GNOME ProjectMore
Other apps in the GNOME groupMore
Installs over time
Make sure to follow the setup guide before installing