A simple GOG client for Linux
Minigalaxy lets you download, install and play your GOG Linux games without getting in your way.
Besides all that, it offers the following additional features:
- Select in which language you'd prefer to download your games
- Change where games are installed
- Search your GOG Linux library
- Show all games or just the ones you've installed
- View the error message if a game fails to launch
- Enable displaying the FPS in games
An account on gog.com is required to use this application.
Installs over time
Make sure to follow the setup guide before installing