A powerful, scriptable, modular calculator aimed at scientific, engineering or computing work.
A powerful, scriptable, modular calculator aimed at scientific, engineering or computing work. Long calculations can be written as a list of calculations, storing results into variables to be used in the next stage. All features can be added, removed, and customised, and new features can be written in python.
- Numbers can be in any base and convert to another base
- Variable assignment
- Statistical and trigonometry functions
- Date and time manipulations and calculations
- Boolean logic
- Units, including conversion to other units - metric, US customary and British Imperial units supported
- Arrays - any operator or function can accept arrays as input and automatically execute across the entire array
- String manipulation, including regular expressions - strings can be used as numbers, and vice-versa
- User-defined functions - write your own functions you can then reuse
- Enable and disable any features in the calculator you wish, and customise how features work
- Write your own features in python to add to the calculator
Installs over time
Make sure to follow the setup guide before installing