Developer GUI for Redis, by Redis.
RedisInsight is an intuitive and efficient GUI for Redis, allowing you to interact with your databases and manage your data—with built-in support for Redis modules.
- Browse, filter, visualise your key-value Redis data structures and see key values in different formats (including JSON, Hex, ASCII, etc.)
- CRUD support for Lists, Hashes, Strings, Sets, Sorted Sets, and Streams
- CRUD support for RedisJSON
- Profiler - analyze every command sent to Redis in real-time
- SlowLog - analyze slow operations in Redis instances based on the Slowlog command
- Pub/Sub - support for Redis pub/sub, enabling subscription to channels and posting messages to channels
- Bulk actions - Delete the keys in bulk based on the filters set in Browser or Tree view
- Introducing Workbench - advanced command line interface with intelligent command auto-complete, complex data visualizations and support for the raw mode
- Command auto-complete support for RediSearch, RedisJSON, RedisGraph, RedisTimeSeries, RedisAI
- Visualizations of your RediSearch index, queries, and aggregations
- Ability to build your own data visualization plugins
- Built-in click-through guides for Redis capabilities
- Oficially supported for Redis OSS, Redis Cloud. Works with Microsoft Azure Cache for Redis (official support upcoming).
Installed Size~268 MB
Download Size101 MB
LicenseServer Side Public License, v 1
Installs over time
Make sure to follow the setup guide before installing
flatpak install flathub com.redis.RedisInsight
flatpak run com.redis.RedisInsight