Play your music in an elegant way.
A fast, fluent, light weight music player written in GTK4, with a beautiful, adaptive user interface, so named G4Music. It is also focusing on high performance, for those people who has large number of songs.
- Supports most music file types, samba and any other remote protocols (thanks to great GIO and GStreamer).
- Fast loading and parsing hundreds of music files in very few seconds.
- Low memory usage for large playlist with album covers, no thumbnail caches to store.
- Sort by album/artist/title or shuffle, supports full-text searching.
- Album cover is original resolution, can be exported.
- Gaussian blurred cover as window background, follow GNOME 42 light/dark mode.
- Supports MPRIS control.
- Supports drag-drop from file manager.
- Supports audio peaks visualizer.
- Supports gapless playback.
- Supports ReplayGain track mode.
- Supports pipewire audio sink.
- All these in a small package with 300KB.
Installs over time
Make sure to follow the setup guide before installing