Ludusavi is a tool for backing up your PC video game save data.
Ludusavi is a tool for backing up your PC video game save data, written in Rust. It is cross-platform and supports multiple game stores.
- Ability to back up data from more than 10,000 games plus your own custom entries.
- Backup and restore for Steam as well as other game libraries.
- Preview of the backup/restore before actually performing it.
- Both a graphical interface and command line interface for scripting. (NOTE: CLI is named "com.github.mtkennerly.ludusavi" for Flatpak)
- Tab completion is available for Bash, Fish, Zsh, PowerShell, and Elvish.
- Support for saves that are stored as files and in the Windows registry, Proton saves with Steam, and Steam screenshots.
Installed Size~15 MB
Download Size6 MB
Available Architecturesaarch64, x86_64
Installs over time
Make sure to follow the setup guide before installing
flatpak install flathub com.github.mtkennerly.ludusavi
flatpak run com.github.mtkennerly.ludusavi